ruang yang aku perlu adalah ruang untuk bebas melakar hati, baik di kanvas mahupun teknologi.

simplest thing i ever tell.

My photo
ke kiri kanan depan atau belakang, hasilnya tetap satu.

Apr 25, 2012

s a d d

s a d d stands for sedang apa dan dimana,
this song sang by Sammy simorangkir the former vocalist of kerispatih,
it is a very good song that captures heart.
it is about searching for the long lost girlfriend.
i made it sound cliche right?

hearing this song,
it makes me wonder,
what my future looks like,

hearing this song,
it makes me wonder,
whether I'll be like i used to be,
sacrifying my heart for other's sake.

hearing this song,
puts me in dilemma,
whether to make myself happy or
make sure other won't suffer like i did.

playing this song over and over again,
put me in despair.

singing this song,
tears me up,
as i decide to let go what i want,
and let others have what they need.

yet, u cannot blame me for making decision.
yet, u cannot blame for your lies.
yet, u cannot blame me for correcting your mistake.
yet, u cannot blame me for putting my heart in jeopardy.

and yet, it is still a very nice song.

No comments:

Post a Comment