ruang yang aku perlu adalah ruang untuk bebas melakar hati, baik di kanvas mahupun teknologi.

simplest thing i ever tell.

My photo
ke kiri kanan depan atau belakang, hasilnya tetap satu.

Feb 16, 2011

tawar hati

people changed in a second,
no matter what they ever promised you,
they will changed in one tick of a clock,
whatever they said the efforts they have put into,
but they will always changed and never look back.
over and over again,
which left me in my very own deserted island..*cliche sangat.


dear Allah Almighty 
protect me and guide me,
to your love and your mercy,
Ya Allah, don't deprive me,
from your beholding beauty,
Ya Rabb, hear out my soul, my pain.
accept my plea.

sesungguhnya aku halimunan di mata kau,
ku ada dalam tiada,


mungkin lebih baik begini.

No comments:

Post a Comment